How we use your information
Fair Processing Notice (privacy notice)
On 1 April 2021, six clinical commissioning groups in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight merged to become NHS Hampshire, Southampton and Isle of Wight Clinical Commissioning Group.
Building on existing close working arrangements, NHS Hampshire, Southampton and Isle of Wight CCG has brought together Southampton City CCG, West Hampshire CCG and Hampshire and Isle of Wight Partnership of CCGs (which has been a mechanism for closer joint working between South Eastern Hampshire, Fareham and Gosport, the Isle of Wight and North Hampshire CCGs over the last three years). Portsmouth CCG remains a statutory body, working closely with the newly formed CCG.
NHS Hampshire, Southampton and Isle of Wight Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is responsible for planning, designing and paying for your NHS services, including planned and emergency hospital care, as well as community and primary medical care (GP) services. We also monitor the performance of these services, ensuring that the highest quality of healthcare is provided and responding to any concerns from our patients on services offered.
The Fair Processing Notice for Hampshire, Southampton and the Isle of Wight CCG explains:
- Our commitment to data privacy and confidentiality
- What kind of information the CCG may use
- How the CCG uses information
- How the CCG processes information
- Safeguards in place to ensure data is kept secure and confidential
- Your rights and how to opt out of data sharing and processing Your right of subject access