The Delegated Primary Care Commissioning Committee enables members to make collective decisions on the review, planning and procurement of primary care services in Hampshire, Southampton and the Isle of Wight, under delegated authority from NHS England.
Decisions are made within the context of the overall commissioning strategy of the CCG. The committee meets in public every two months and details of upcoming meetings will be updated on this page. The terms of reference for this committee are published in our Constitution.
Our first Primary Care Commissioning Committee meeting was held on Wednesday 19 May 2021 via Microsoft Teams. The agenda, supporting papers and a recording of the meeting are available here.
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, meetings will continue being to be conducted virtually. Details of how to access the online stream of the meeting will be provided on the publication of the agenda.
- Two Lay Members from the CCG Governing Body
- Accountable Officer or nominated deputy (Executive Director of Health Improvement and Place
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Chief Finance Officer
- CCG Clinical Leader
- CCG Lead Clinical Director for Primary Care
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Integrated Care System Primary Care Director Lead
- One attendee from each of the five local teams (Clinical Director or Managing Director)
- One Healthwatch representative from the local Healthwatch organisations in the CCG area
- One NHS England regional representative
- One representative from the Wessex Local Medical Committees
- One Local Authority representative (Director of Public Health) from the Health and Wellbeing Boards in the CCG area